Reminder!

You have to have made a minimum of 5 posts in order see the contents of [url][/url] and [code][/code] tags

Author Topic: [GUIDE] Mining with CPUMiner-multi  (Read 7143 times)

0 Members and 1 Moocher are viewing this topic.

Offline thepitster

• Web Master
  • Activity:
    73.4%
  • ALLRiPPED Original
    • ALLRiPPED
[GUIDE] Mining with CPUMiner-multi
« on: March 24, 2018, 12:53:26 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags.
is one of the versions I am going to guide you through, the other is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(the one I prefer).
Both of these are set up the same way so there is nothing you can not do for one that you can not do for the other just in my experience the CPUMiner-Multi by Wolf and Lucas Jones does not perform as good as the CPUMiner-Multi-Wolf-AES (even compared to xmr-stak which on my two 8 core CPUs only give me 234 H/s on each CPU, where the wolf-AES miner gets me 308 H/s on each CPU ... but you never know so moving along.

Once you got your copy of the CPUMiner-Multi extracted and ready to go you need to right click the start bat and edit it to fit your needs the contents are:
5 post minimum to see code tags!
the color 02 turns the font color green instead of just plain old white you can pick a color you like, also you need to change the pool url depending on which pool you will be mining, email if you are gonna use a wallet address, pass if you have to use a real password to use specific pools (like the private ones), and threads to match your PC's core numbers.

color legend:
5 post minimum to see code tags!You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. you would probably prefer color 0A it's got that #000000 background and that #00FF00 font ;)

and you should be ready to go Enjoy and Good Luck Mining!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 03:36:02 PM by thepitster »
Click Sig For More Shares
OpenWindows.Net™ When Dreams Become Nightmares
# sudo chown -R us ./base

The following users thanked this post: HyperionX

anything