General Category > General Discussions

Best Host / Worst host

(1/1)

HyperionX:
which file host is your favorite?

I like rapidgator,uploadgig and Mega.... 

I hate nitroflare and geocities :P

Afaz:
Mega is absolutely my favorite. However i dont mind any of the others as i use multihosters/zevera accounts to download as a premium member. I will be switching all my uploads to mega links. openload is not reliable enough. uploaded over 200+GB and theres only about 112GB uploaded now -_- Time to buy a mega account !

The Alien:
Uploaded is my fav, with my 150mb download speed, i can get a 1.5gb movie in less than 3.5 min

:ohyeah:

Afaz:
5GB in 5hrs is pretty fucking good for a freebie mega account.... and btw their accounts are cheap as fuck in comparison to what they offer. so ya gotta pay some dollhairs to download hundreds if not thousands of files.... MEGA still #1 on my top 5 list. Only other hosts i like are the ones that are compatible with zevera or multihosters so i can use my 1 account for every and any premium host...

pentel:
I like Rapidgator because it is one of the popular host and payment is easy through Google Play.

Previously without Google Play, sometimes VISA or Mastercard would reject the transaction.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

It appears that you have not registered with ALLRiPPED. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version