Coding Section > Coding Corner

My GPU Miner Project

(1/1)

thepitster:
The GPU miner project I got going on and some pics with their full size links below each, as you can see from the first picture I got the mother board out of the case and on a non-conductible padding (better cooling believe it or not, even on that GPU) and four PSU's (Power Supply Units) one 230 Watt, one 350 Watt and two 450 Watt.

The 230W, 350W, & 450W are tied together on the end of the board as you can see.

The 230W powers the fans and the one Riser in use, the 350W powers one video card, and one of the 450W, that is tied to the three, powers the other video card.
Those last two have 180W @ 12 Volts DC, which is what those plug ins on the 1060's, and most all other GFX Cards, are 12 volts so why not put the higher 12V wattage power units on those and let them run, hopefully, at peak performance.
The one 450W by itself powers the mother board CPU and Memory

As you can also see I have one of the GFX cards plugged directly into the main board, this actually gave me more mining power from the GPU's

System consists of:
Main Board:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags.Processor:AMD Sempron (tm) 3850 APU with Radeon R3 1.30 GHz 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)Memory:4.00 GB RAMVideo Cards:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags.OS:Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags.

A little "lights out" view of the setup

Navigation

[0] Message Index

It appears that you have not registered with ALLRiPPED. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version