General Category > Bullshit & Bragging

Dementia Rope Test

(1/1)

thepitster:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags.
This test was designed to help older men stay mentally fit. It’s a simple counting game; just count the number of turns the rope makes.   I stopped at 18,441 because my dinner was ready:

Afaz:
Stopped?!?! You should have had the wife bring the dinner to you and feed you like a proper wife should!!!!! lelelelelelel if you tell her i said that im gonna hide your vape accessories so all you will have is the core without a way to use it! knowing your redneck asshatself youd macgyver the shit out of it anyway lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

It appears that you have not registered with ALLRiPPED. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version