General Category > Bullshit & Bragging

Something to think about :D

(1/2) > >>

thepitster:
what do you think You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags., is it too much?
Spoiler (hover to show)

mage111:
too much nothing is showing

HyperionX:
I love it!!!!
What are we going to do tonight Brain?

Afaz:
looks cool when i go to modify the post but i cannot see anything on screen. looks just like pages with imdb info, which i think i figured out the reason behind it, i just havent played with the kaspersky settings. I think kaspersky's dumb anti-Banner blocker is blocking it. I gotta set ARW to whitelist but im semi skept incase coinhive desides to go wild on my pc lol... only script id be worried about. But since its disabled by default and im not enabling it, shouldn't be an issue..

PS... So much for my old rig to be used as a miner, apparently my brother wants a "Gaming" PC for his room, which to me doesnt make sense as he has a "gaming" computer i bought him he doesnt use as it is for anything besdies minecraft/youtube even though its got a pretty good GFX card in it..So to prevent my mom from wasting hundreds of dollars on something hes probably only going to use for p0rn cause if hes not gaming now......has a gaming pc.......why does he need a pc for his room, with no games besides my steam account....and has 25+ xbox one and tons of xbox 360 games which he has hooked up in his room...SOOO i have to give up my rig so he can basically watch p0rn lol cause i know he wont be using it to game.......... im just pissed cause i wanted it as a back up and or a miner.. I honestly think tho that he only wants a "gaming computer aka lights and a sick case..etc" just for the looks of it, not for the actual quality or game playing. i cant say much cause i was like that at his age but i actually played pc games lol.. I have a feeling he will bitch cause its not a legit gaming rig, just an hp case, upgraded gpu and psu... ironically the pc upstairs has a better processor...but he doesnt think so because the case doesnt flash like my new rig... just stupid....sorry had to rant as i just got pressured into giving my pc away... /end rant.

HyperionX:
damn I knew I should have tired applying more pressure to you about giving it to me :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with ALLRiPPED. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version