Coding Section > Coding Corner

I need $20 worth of BTC

(1/2) > >>

Bigdog:
I need $20 worth of BTC, preferably with the least possible hassle.  I just want to authorize a $20 (+/-) charge on a CC and take home the equivalent in BTC, which I can then pass on to a third party.

Can someone point me to a tutorial on how to fund, acquire and pass on that amount.

TIA for any help.

Afaz:
make a coinbase account... everything else is self explanatory brother

Bigdog:
I'll take a look.  I had heard about coinbase but didn't know if they were legit... if there were hidden "gotchas."

Thanks

Afaz:
not that i know of for any gotchas... ive had an account for a long ass time, ive bought, sold...etc last time i sold i profited about 600 $ and ive got a decent amt in there now, in different coins they allow just waiting for a good time to sell which probably won't be until may or later, speculation is better from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags.  or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags.

Bigdog:
I have a specific thing to pay that costs $20.  I'd probably put in $25 so I wouldn't have to worry about fluctuations.  If it works,I may need to do it again in a few months.  I am just leery of giving a BTC vendor access to my bank account.  I was going to use a cash-bought VISA gift card, but Coinbase is in the UK and the gift cards I have access to are just good in the US.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with ALLRiPPED. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version