News and Support > Help and Suggestions

Something is weird in the board layout...

(1/2) > >>

Bigdog:
Something is weird in the board layout...  the heading "APPLICATIONS" overlay many areas of the board, including the forum listings...

the message listings

and individual messages...

And, Afaz, whatever is supposed to be in the white area at the bottom of your posts, isn't.

I'm using Pale Moon browser for security, but it doesn't cause me problems elsewhere.

thepitster:
oh that is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags.'s theme, but it should not be doing all that

HyperionX:
What browser are you using? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags.

Is it constantly doing it or only sometimes?

Afaz:
i only use the ARWEED theme and use chrome. all works perfectly for me... except imdb scraper for some reason.... one of my script blockers or AV's blocks it for some reason but unrelated to your issues i believe. Thats weird that you dont see my signature pic tho... works fine for me... however im quite positive that i am the only one who uses arweed theme that You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. tweaked up for me =D lol all i remember is that it was a bitch to get it to work right, i never change themes tho...

Afaz:
this is what i see 5 post minimum to see code tags! for my signature...etc whenever i make a post

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with ALLRiPPED. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version