News and Support > Help and Suggestions

Rule clarification, please

(1/1)

Bigdog:
I'm not sure I understand the rule regarding posting the names of other sites.

If somebody has asked for something and I see that thing on one of the sites routinely that carries full seasons of TV shows, like 5 post minimum to see code tags! and 5 post minimum to see code tags!, can I post a link to the page on that site that has the material the requester is looking for?

For example, somebody was recently looking for episodes of warehouse 13.  Several full seasons can be found here:  5 post minimum to see code tags!

And all five seasons of Eureka are available among the 4,000+ full season TV posts on this site:  5 post minimum to see code tags!

Is allowable to post this sort of link to help someone find something?

Or, am I breaking the rules just by posting this question?

Inquiring minds want to know!

_

Afaz:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. no comment?

thepitster:
well I would say to be safe for stuff like that to be carried out in PM, if it is on site where DMCA scanners can see it they may send me or the services admin a message about unlawful and/or copyrighted material, etc.

Afaz:
thats what i thought, just wanted clarification before i posted anything on your behalf :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. did pittys message clarify that for you? Also i PMd you back re: vpn just FYI

Navigation

[0] Message Index

It appears that you have not registered with ALLRiPPED. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version