General Category > Introduce Your Self

Hi Everybody

(1/1)

Stryfe:
Hey all I'm Stryfe, was recommened to this site from a forum that I was a member of for almost 16yrs but seems like it's pretty much a ghost town these days. I'm a retired military mechanic and self tought pc tech since my first gateway in 98, I also have some experiance modding and repairing older consoles.  Hoping to be member for as long as the site lasts.

thepitster:
Hello and welcome to our little corner hell You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. will be your crypto mining guide, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. will be your forum guide, and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. will be your lurker guide

have fun and welcome aboard.

HyperionX:
Hello You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. welcome to ALLRiPPED have fun here!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. I thought I was king lurker around here

Afaz:
Hello and Welcome to ARW !!!
The ARW STAFF Suggests and Requests that you take a few moments if you have not already.
Please check out the first two links below; third link if you happen to have any issues with the forum.
Glad you found the site!!! We are happy to have you here!! Be active in chat/forum posts and dont be a moocher!!  :D
Happy downloading. GLHF.
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags.

Afaz:
lololol You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. being lurker guide... i like how pitty does not have a role in all of this.... hes the anti-moocher-leecher guide. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. you are king lurker

Navigation

[0] Message Index

It appears that you have not registered with ALLRiPPED. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version