General Category > Introduce Your Self

Sup fools

<< < (3/5) > >>

HyperionX:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. I got a 2.5 year old boy now. No other kids that I know of. Married and settled down. Man I am glad you showed up here. I wish more of the old  family would.

thepitster:

robbass:
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. congrats man, 2.5 year olds are awesome!

Found an old sig, think from the fxp days

thepitster:
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. ya know we got a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags., since we dont really do IRC any more (even though we still have an irc.allripped.net netowrk up and ran by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. (AKA SpeedRacer, Speedy)), we rarely use it so the chat box is the closest thing to that ;D
there is usually anyone from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags., to me around.

Afaz:
wait we have an IRC channel ;P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with ALLRiPPED. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version