General Category > Bullshit & Bragging

My Artwork

(1/5) > >>

mage111:
Still been puttin around Photoshop, I dont really do much anymore... Heres today's, and one I did month(s) ago as a Quake Champions inspiration.. not really much of an artist for anything other than this stuff.. no patience for it lol

HyperionX:
Those are awesome mage... I've got some work for you if you have time (ummm by work I mean work for free LOL)

Afaz:
not too shabby.  Some positive critisim tho. it looks like you stretched out some of the background layers. unless you literally only made one layer and made the entire background which id find almost impossible... did you go from white background and use brushes/tools to create the backgrounds or did you use a base image and then layer on top of it?... Also if you are still playing around with these kinds of images, id suggest sharping up the resolution a decent amount, lighten up on some of the brighter colors for smoother transitioning... Just a few things. If you took images and then manipulated them that makes sense. All the images below i opened up a blank photoshop template and created layer after layer after LAYERRRRR and then tweaked them, spent hours and hours cause my ocd wanted them to look MINT, anddd i havent touched these images in years lol...

All made by scratch excpet any physical images. however i smoothed them into the background very carefully and as best as i could. renders/rendering images seemlessly into a background you created before you decided what image you plan on embedding into it is the hardest part. I just never liked to make my backgrounds based off the image. I always created the backgrounds then chose a rendered image, character..etc...

First thing i ever made in photoshop well completed anyway.

Misc sigs and artwork...

LMAOOOOO i forgot about this one, ah this must have been the 4th sig i ever made...

This one i didnt do a good job at ALL on the image, but background and text is formatted like a bossssss

Version 1.0

Version 1.1 - Different Clan

Version 1.2 - Absolutely disgusting lol i must have just learned how to make the text scroll...

Final Version 2.0 - I think - Took the screenshot of this guy in game aswell. pain in the arse...

WTF was i thinking with this one.... I remember after making the background then throwing the in the image and got frustrated and gave up. I spent more time taking a screenshot of call of duty guy in game than i did on the sig.

I always liked this one, not sure why. I forgot the text changes...

Made this one for my brother. Took a good amount of time to get everything to flow smoothly

These next two arent sigs obviously but some of my favorite desktop backgrounds ive made...all by paintbrushes and a little bit of manipulation

This was for my very first girlfriend lol

This one took super long, i created the bullet hole manually. Creating it to look 3D and creating the smoke was a tough one.

Unfinished text from what i remember

Love the background on this but totally messed up the rendered img

I have ALWAYS loved this one, so much i never put anyones name on it. Left it open. If one of you bitches steals it i have the psd file for proof im the creator lol :)

Thought this looked cool, never assigned it to anyone either...

Lmao this was def in the first few months i started self teaching photoshop....

Mehh simple and boring..

Dont judge. I fucking loved this movie....all the rest have ruined it but it was the only thing i could thing of to blend into the background after i made it

This was my third time following a mini tutorial. Quite literally made every single piece of this image from scratch. Only part i think i really didnt do great with was the text..too blocky but thats probably how an old ipod actually looked

Was bored in my web page design class so i made this instead. took less than 42 mins. was kinda surprised. LMAO i used the templates from my old nude art site and warez site for assignments in that class loolol -joke for the arw staff

when i thought tech brushes were the newest shit on the block lol

oh shit i made a what then was a shuffle

hehe i was high

One of my better color to brush to sharpness transition sigs

Logo for my CoD clan for TWL, CaL-i and Cal-m. And or any league we competed in...

DID ANYONE EVER GO TO ASALAVISTA forum back in the day?? omg i forgot about that forum..i used to be a mod n shit. good lord the years have passed quickly..Modified my sig for a mod friend..5 post minimum to see code tags! i think.

lmao a request, had to have been....

Changed the name for an old Clan member but originally was mine, custom made the dog tags from scratch seperately then imported the psd layers into the siggy.

However hopefully all these dont kill my img host bandwith which it probably will but more so hopefully it doesnt crash this thread..... Let me know what you guys think..all of these are years old so wont take it personally.

HyperionX:
my best work

Afaz:
my best work
LMAO now that made me laugh :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :uglystupid2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with ALLRiPPED. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version