General Category > General Discussions

lets discuss generals

<< < (3/5) > >>

Afaz:
LMAO i clicked on the topic and then switched tabs and youtube auto played the video and scared the shit out of me

mage111:
auto closed a bunch of tabs, but this one...

Major General pain in the ass..

Afaz:
lololol i didnt realize what your post was referreing to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags.  about being a pain in the ass. leleleleleleel now fazzy gets it. that was clever. however to the two recent members who posted... 1st poster You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. ...not the right place to post such a request/comment.... 2nd poster You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. , could you explain what you mean? cause if it is not relevant to this board, and you only posted that to obtain 5 posts, it will be removed... Please people, participate in the community, stop posting dumb shit to get your post count, continued BS like this will result in a higher post count needed to achieve. Please dont let the few ruin it for the many.....

thepitster:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. dont sweat it too bad, Fazzy is just doing his job trying to keep spam post to zero, but I got the "general" jest of it ;)

HyperionX:
The general consensus around here is you must be crazy to be a member. I hate to make generalizations but you all fit that. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with ALLRiPPED. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version