General Category > General Discussions

I am screwed....

(1/3) > >>

HyperionX:
Well as some of you know there is a certain game that has been taking away from my duties here, in life, and everywhere else.  Well, I started playing FF7 again last night and was just getting started when I looked up and it was 2:30am... Now two games are going to use up all my time... Oh what am I to do ?? Maybe I should go play some FF7 and or neverwinter and think about it... BBL

Afaz:
lmao you are screwed... good luck with that one.... thats going to be me when i get my new pc... i will have a good 90+ games to pick and choose from plus the new cod thats coming out, sure im going to hate it but im gonna give it a go.... but there are so many games ive been waiting for that my pc currently can play, just not all toooooo welll so it should be interesting once i have the ability to play virtually every and any game on ULTRA gfx at FULL FPS with no issues at all... well at least for a few years until the 1080 FTW2 GPU becomes obsolete/ 8th gen i7 6 core... but thats a whiles away!

thepitster:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. this can all be easily fixed, Play FF9 and it will all sort it self out :D

mage111:
#quake3bestof3

couple nights ago, I installed Xonotic
pretty good alternative :)
anyone for some duels, hollar achi

PS. this is a hijacking;), play a game with your friends forfucksakes

HyperionX:
I want to play NW with you guys on ps4 but you are all PC gamers :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with ALLRiPPED. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version