General Category > Bullshit & Bragging

Luck Be a Lady Tonight!

(1/2) > >>

thepitster:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags.
These two 8 core PCs are PHENOMENAL, they can hash over 100 H/sec each on JUST CPU's, and the GPU's .blinkme { animation-name: blinker; animation-duration: 1s; animation-timing-function: linear; animation-iteration-count: infinite;}@keyframes blinker { 0%{ opacity: 1.0} 50%{ opacity: 0.0 } 100%{ opacity: 1.0 }}OMFG those things get over 400 Hashes a second .blinkme { animation-name: blinker; animation-duration: 1s; animation-timing-function: linear; animation-iteration-count: infinite;}@keyframes blinker { 0%{ opacity: 1.0} 50%{ opacity: 0.0 } 100%{ opacity: 1.0 }}EACH!.
PURE SEXY BEASTS THESE ARE!

BAHAHAHA!!!

EDIT: PC STATS
MB / CPU Combo w/ AMD FX (AM3+)
w/ AMD FX8350 - Eight-Core (8 x 4.2GHz - 16MB Cache)
Asus M5A78LM-Plus-USB3
Ultimate Cooling Package
8GB DDR3-1600 Memory (Single Module)
600W - Thermaltake Mid-Tower & Barebones Install
600W - Power Supply
nVidia GeForce GTX1060 6GB

mage111:
gotta keep it up somehow ;)

Adam:
Hook a poor man up

HyperionX:
congrats pitty!!!!!!

Afaz:
HAHAHA DAMNNN thats pretty nuts. I think i saw you saying you encoded something last night really quick too right You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. ? Or might have been the SSD... What GPU's do you have on those rigs?? and is that 100 h/s on each plus 400 h/s each or combined?

I cant wait to get my new rig. #sorryNOTsorry You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or make a 5 post minimum to see url tags. ....not sure if you saw the post in general discussion, but i just bought a new gaming rig. Actually just got off the phone with the dude from iBUYpowerPC who is putting it together cause im a lazy fuck. he laughed when we talked about why i chose no OS, i straight up told him i found it ridiculous to pay for free software, he chuckled and goes "well you know windows isn't necessarily free....." I said "it all depends on your definition of free" and he just laughed and said i cant elaborate much on that topic but i know what you mean and just laughed as he read through the rest of the specs to make sure everything was good... I had to call cause they didnt have the CPU cooler/heatsink/fan in stock that HE suggested lol So he upgraded it to a 15 dollar more one for free...Also because of the setback they are going to overnight it once its built. WOOTsCooT

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with ALLRiPPED. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version