General Category > General Discussions

Your account is going to get deleted

<< < (2/4) > >>

thepitster:
thanks for the important info :)

The Alien:
everyday I will be going through the members list and if you have registered more than 14 days ago and you have 0 posts you will recieve a warning. You have 7 days after that warning to post or you will be deleted. 

And just so you know the chatbox at the top of the forum does not count toward your post count...

But...But.....what if im on vacation....traveling FTL still takes a bit galaxy hopping... :uglystupid2:

thepitster:
LOL @The Alien

HyperionX:
everyday I will be going through the members list and if you have registered more than 14 days ago and you have 0 posts you will recieve a warning. You have 7 days after that warning to post or you will be deleted. 

And just so you know the chatbox at the top of the forum does not count toward your post count...

But...But.....what if im on vacation....traveling FTL still takes a bit galaxy hopping... :uglystupid2:

I will make an exception for galaxy hopping Aliens in the FTL ships... But only if I can get a ride... It is within the solar system so not too far....

Biggilly:
Do you have to have 5 post per day

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with ALLRiPPED. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version